The last articel is about how to sync Outlook notes with your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
1. First of all I installed Samsung Kies on my PC where I use Outlook. I downloaded the latest Samsung Kies software here from the Samsung Support page.
2. I connected my Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 with my PC using the USB cable that came with the smartphone.
[sam_zone id=”2″ codes=”true”]
3. I opened Samsung Kies on my PC and after a few secondes the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 showed up.
4. If you go to the sync area you will find following options:
- Sync contacts with Outlook
- Sync schedule with Outlook
- Sync To Do with Outlook
- Sync Memo with Outlook
Sync To Dos with Outlook
I selected the memo checkbox and afterwards I selected “all memos”.
After synchronizing the Outlook notes you can find them in the “Memo” App of the SGS 3.
Result: The synchronization worked well and all Outlook notes have been synchronized successfully.