With the firmware update of the VIO POV1 helmet camera it will support 8GB SD cards. However I also tried to use a 16GB SD Card and it also worked but those are not officially supported so that its your own risk to use it. All current firmware updates can be found here:
4GB – 169 minutes – 2 hr 50 min
8GB – 345 minutes – 5 hr 45 min
[sam_zone id=”2″ codes=”true”]
- Download the new firmware update here: www.vio-pov.com/firmware_update/
- Copy the *.elf file to your SDHC card
- Avoid that the card will be overwritten by pushing the small button down.
- Put the card into the VIO POV1
- Press the settings button left to the REC button.
- Restart the VIO POV1 and as soon as the red light is blinking you can stop pressing the setting button.
- Afterwards the lamp blinks 2 times and the firmware update is done.
- Anschließend blinkt die Lampe 2x kurz auf. Jetzt ist das Firmware Update fertig.
- You can check the firmware version in the VIO POV menue
If you need support here is the link to the official VIO POV support: